Far more than a budget, the Bentley Consulting Financial model allows you to understand your business and its potential with different strategies. That is because we believe that you should know where you are going; and identify the best way to get there from where you are today. Once we both know that, we can support you by doing what is needed to get the job done.
Bentley Consulting developed the key elements of this multi-faceted tool during the 80s. That period’s financial difficulties forced business owners and financial institutions to focus on what was going on in a business and what could be done. The value of the model is one of the reasons clients refer other business owners to Bentley Consulting.
10 Reasons To Use Bentley Consulting Financial Modeling
Whatever your current situation, you will learn a lot through the data that the Bentley Consulting team generates. Clearly presented and analysed, the information give you deep insights into your business and your strategic options:
- You see a critical business plan, expressed in financial terms
- It provides a very detailed analysis of revenues and expenses; it gives EBIT and EBITDA
- You see clearly your operating, investing and financial cashflow. The banks love these so the model greatly facilitates funding applications.
- The projected balance sheet proves that the numbers do balance
- Using it as a planning tool, you have the opportunity to change outcomes before they happen
- Intelligent segmentation and analysis make it a diagnostic tool; you see which business components really contribute to profit.
- Before committing to it, you can know what an acquisition will produce.
- And you have a map of the data that you need to capture to allow useful reporting
- It sets the benchmark against which to evaluate actual performance.
- By allowing for sensitivity analysis, it has the capability to test for many “What If” options